Jubilee Birthday
I actually never new such a thing as a jubilee birthday existed until my friend here told me about it a couple of years ago when she was having hers. I'm happy I wasn't too late to miss such an exciting event, turning 26 on the 26th.
Dave did his best with his very busy schedule and made dinner and has plans to go out later. And my sweet girlfriends took me to Ghirardelli square for some ice cream.

I do welcome my birthdays, for now, but I know the time is fast approaching where I will wish I could stop time (as far as aging goes). But for now any year I get to add to my age makes me feel a little less like a freak show here in San Francisco with being so young with so many kids. So now I'm a whopping 26 with 3 kids instead of 25 with 3 kids. It makes a small difference, maybe.
At any rate, Happy Jubilee Birthday to me!! (a few days ago)
Dave did his best with his very busy schedule and made dinner and has plans to go out later. And my sweet girlfriends took me to Ghirardelli square for some ice cream.

I do welcome my birthdays, for now, but I know the time is fast approaching where I will wish I could stop time (as far as aging goes). But for now any year I get to add to my age makes me feel a little less like a freak show here in San Francisco with being so young with so many kids. So now I'm a whopping 26 with 3 kids instead of 25 with 3 kids. It makes a small difference, maybe.
At any rate, Happy Jubilee Birthday to me!! (a few days ago)
Comments
looks like you had a good one.