When it be my ballet?
So Ana has been asking for months and months, actually maybe closer to a year if she can be in a ballet class. I kept telling her that she will get to be in one when we moved from this outrageously priced city. (well I didn't say it in those exact words to her) She doesn't really understand time and how long years and months are, (since that's how far away her little ballet dream was going to be) so pretty much everyday she would say, "When it be my ballet?".

Now, thanks to a very very sweet friend, Ana is able to be in a little ballet class. Mallory is pretty much a saint, she offers a little weekly ballet class at her church building for free, for a bunch of crazy little munchkins. I can't even tell you how excited Ana gets every week for her ballet class. She is in heaven.

Thank you Mallory.
Now, thanks to a very very sweet friend, Ana is able to be in a little ballet class. Mallory is pretty much a saint, she offers a little weekly ballet class at her church building for free, for a bunch of crazy little munchkins. I can't even tell you how excited Ana gets every week for her ballet class. She is in heaven.
Thank you Mallory.
Comments