Japanese Tea Gardens

I took a trip to the Japanese Tea Gardens with the girls. It's most definitely the best time of year to go. The Cherry Blossoms are beautiful. (if you couldn't tell I thought so by the amount of pictures I took of them)





Comments

I love your eye for beautiful pictures- you have a gift...your lil' girl is so cute with the pink shirt and flowers in the background.
Shannon said…
Soooo gorgeous.

We tried to go there a few weeks back. Unbeknownst to us, however, you have to have cashola (who doesn't take debit cards, really!). Woops. It's still on my list, and we'll make it there someday. And it seems that this 'someday' should be sooner than later while the cherry blossoms are out. :)
Shannon said…
We live just south about 45 (ish) minutes. Thanks for the tip; we will for sure take a little peek between the hours of 9-10 am.
Eric said…
I really like the photo with the blossom foreground and the orange pagoda background. We're hoping to see more great shots with your fancy-pants new skills.
Bethany said…
Ugh I would love to see that! Jeff would too, we really want to visit Japan, in the spring and summer " )
The Peterson's said…
Beautiful! There are wonderful sights by where you live!! Way to enjoy them!

Popular Posts