Birthday and Academy of Sciences

My Ali turned 7 years old. We didn't really do a big party this year, we kept it pretty simple. Lucky for us, and her, it was our neighborhood free day at the academy of sciences. It was perfect, the lines were not long, it wasn't too crowded and now we can check that off of our list of things we wanted to do before we leave San Francisco.








Happy Birthday Ali! We love you!

Comments

Kourtney said…
What an amazing experience the animals are beautiful. I will have to remember that so if we ever make it to San Fran we will be able to check that out. We hope all is well and that we will be able to see you soon. Love ya
Becki said…
I havne't been to your blog in a while so I just went through all you pictures. You have so many good ones! How much longer will you all be in California? You're girls are so beautiful too!
Rocia said…
happy birthday ali! that albino alligator has been there since i was a kid! i wonder if it really is the same one.

Popular Posts