Tuachan and Shakespearean Festival

July 16 - 18, 2009
My family goes to the Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City and Tuachan in St. George every year. We've missed it for the past 3 years, Dave had to miss it once again, but I was happy to be able to go this year. We saw The Secret Garden and Comedy of Errors in Cedar and we saw Annie and Footloose at Tuachan.

The girls didn't do as well as I would have hoped at Annie, the got bored and tired.

We left all the kids with a sitter the next night for footloose. I thought Footloose was great. And we were all surprised to see that we knew the guy playing the lead character, Ren. Well lots of people know him now since he was on So You Think You Can Dance last year, Thayne Jasperson. Our parents are friends and we went to Lake Powell and other events a few times as families growing up. It was fun for us to say hi to him after the show.

I'm excited that we get to actually go to these every summer. I love, love, love seeing these shows.

Comments

Popular Posts