Camping at the Spruces

September 4-6, 2009


For Labor Day weekend we went camping with my parents, my sister and her family and some of my dad's family up Little Cottonwood Canyon.

Jackson, Molly and Ana.

Kari, Ana, Jackson, Ali & Addy

Dave made the girls some sail boats to float on the stream through our camp ground.

Ana coloring her sail. Ana LOVED her boat.

Molly and Dave sitting by the camp fire.

Molly liked to use the flash light as a camera. She went around telling people to say "cheese".

Ali and Karsten

Ali, Addy and Ana

Hiking

We spent two nights up there made lots of yummy food, (although something we ate sure made Dave and I SUPER sick a few days later. I'm not sure what it was but I hope to never feel that kind of sickness again, truly HORRIBLE), went hiking up to Doughnut Falls, played games and enjoyed staying warm by the fire. It is quite beautiful up there.

Comments

Bethany said…
Fun! I love camping, looks like a really pretty place to camp too " )
Oh I love the post of Molly's birthday! Sorry I didn't call, I feel like such a bad Aunt "/ Maybe next year I can be on the ball!
The Peterson's said…
Birthdays and Camping... Life seems to be going well for you!

Popular Posts