Santa
Santa always comes to visit at the Chamberlain (Dave's mom's family) Christmas party.
Ali and Ana are now old enough to not be scared of Santa and they enjoy telling him all the treasures they want him to bring Christmas morning.


Ali's Santa note, "Dear Santa, What I want for Christmas is a barbie house, and some barbie's too. Please put fake fingernails in my stocking tonight."


"Dear Santa, Please bring a barbie house with a barbie"

And a little background to go on the record. Ali and Ana LOVE playing with barbies when we go to other peoples houses. Some of their cousins, Austin and McCaden have a great barbie collection and a fun barbie house and they play with it for hours, especially Ana. So I thought I'd try to guide their Christmas wishes into that since I know they'd love it and it would be perfect to get it for both of them together. I suggested it to Ana once while she was thinking of what to ask Santa and that was all it took, she was sold. Ali took a little more convincing. Ali said she wanted something electronic, like a DS or a digital camera. She finally got on board, but she had some stipulations. She told us she wanted a doll house but with it she wanted a pregnant barbie (yes, oddly enough, they do make those), some pretty dresses for the barbies, and her exact words, "and maybe just one inappropriate outfit for a barbie." Really? After being a bit horrified I had to just laugh. And I'm pretty sure that with barbie clothes now-a-days we've got that inappropriate outfit covered.
Comments