baby animal days

Photobucket
Our first time to the famous baby animal days here in Cache Valley. What a fun little event.
Photobucket
Photobucket
By far the best part of the whole festival was the girls getting to hold baby chicks and baby ducks. So fun and so cute.
Photobucket
An added bonus we got to go with family. Ali and her cousin Grace.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yellowstone brought in a few baby bears. Very fun to see.
Photobucket

Comments

Heidi said…
I was sooo sad we missed this. Hopefully we'll get to go next time.
Carrie said…
I think that is one of the best events in Cache Valley. We missed it this year, but have loved it in the past (as long as we get there right at 10 before the crowd is unmanageable.)
That looks so fun! I had no idea they do that up there. I'll have to keep that in mind for next year!! Your girls are so stinking cute-just like their momma!
Jaimin said…
How fun! The girls are getting so big and are so beautiful! Lovin' Ana's glasses!! :)

Popular Posts