Big day

Photobucket

Comments

Marci said…
I can't get enough of this annoucement. It is gorgeous!!! Wish we could be there!!
Life Is Golden said…
Mindi Gordon... what can I even say? Perfection. Will you please teach me how to sew? (Seeing how a sweet little birdie whispered in my husbands ear and I now have a sewing machine... Ha!)
Michelle said…
are you kidding me? this is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. can Audrey borrow her dress?!??!? Love it
How sweet- what a lil' angel you have! Congrats! And, am I getting this right- you made the dress! Holy Cow! Amazing!
Missy said…
Gorgeous! Congrats!
She is beautiful. Congrats to you Ali and to you Mindi. I love her dress. It turned out amazing.
Happy Baptism, Ali!!! I love how beautiful this announcement is. WOW!!! I'm sure it was a very special day.
Sarah said…
What a gorgeous picture! I mean, talk about an 8 year-old super model. Congratulations to Ali - hope it was a wonderful day.
SOOO pretty! 8 years old- are you kidding me? Does that mean you are getting old too!? :) j/k! I hope the day was perfect!
jocelyn said…
i meant to comment on this and then never did. but everyone already said what i was going to say anyway...ali looks beautiful. the dress is beautiful. the photo is beautiful.

Popular Posts