Fall Fun

Photobucket
We went to the Fall Harvest Days at The American West Heritage Center again this year. We enjoyed...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Train rides
Photobucket
Feeding goats
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Riding ponies
Photobucket
the hay maze
Photobucket
(Molly was excited she got through it)
Photobucket
Photobucket
lassoing
Photobucket
playing
Photobucket
sliding
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hay jumping
Photobucket
Photobucket
and attempting the corn maze
Photobucket
Charlotte enjoys most of her time in her seat
Photobucket
We went back a few other times and once we went with Jake & Heidi and their family. The kids enjoyed being with their cousins like always.
Photobucket
I know I say this all the time and it's a common theme among many people, but I sure do love the fall. It is my favorite.

Comments

The Peterson's said…
So fun! Fall is a great time of year to have family fun!
Joni said…
Looks like so much fun! I love the jumping pics.

Popular Posts