Christmas Morning
Waiting on the stairs
Santa did not disappoint this year. My girls are usually pretty good about taking suggestions on what they should ask for. Ali and Ana are always looking for things to dress up in and we just don't have anything that fits someone bigger than a 3 or 4 year old. I knew they would love something like this so I kind of led them in this direction. When they were writing their letters to Santa Ali said, "What am I asking Santa for again?" I thought it was pretty funny.
As far as kids reactions go, this was the greatest Christmas ever. They were all unbelievably excited. It was magical, I loved it.
And here's our little Lottie on her first Christmas. She got some bath toys and a little piano easel thing. This Christmas was fun and great but it, and the whole Christmas season really, was incredibly hectic and crazy and we are figuring out how to do things differently next year so we can enjoy the whole season and event a bit more. We'll get it.












Comments