First Day of School
These girls are always so excited for the first day of school. I wonder if and when that will no longer be the case. Today is not that day, they could hardly wait. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing; one part of me is desperately longing for some structure and routine, but another part of me is not willing to let go of summer and my oldest girls all day again just yet.
Ali is going into 4th grade. WHAT?!?! How did that happen? For me, it seems like the jump from 3 to 4 whether it be in age or grade is a way bigger jump than 2 to 3. It was no big thing last year that she was a 3rd grader, but a 4th grader, that seems huge.
Ana is starting 2nd grade. She is growing up so much. They both have fabulous teachers this year. I am grateful they both love school so much, it makes it easier to have them be gone for so long, when I know they are loving where they are at. Happy Schooling.




