My Little Miss Molly


We are sure enjoying our little Molly. She is a very good baby. She hardly cries, if she is uncomfortable or displeased she just kind of grunts and squirms. She is not sleeping as well as I wish she would at night. But what newborn does? She of coarse sleeps all day long. I think her nights and days are mixed up.

Her first bath. It makes things quite interesting when you have 6 hands trying to bathe her. Ali and Ana want to help with EVERYTHING.

She a very patient baby. Ali and Ana hated tummy time and wouldn't last a few minutes. Molly just lays there lifting her head up as much as she can. When she gets tired of it she just rolls over. She has rolled over 4 times. Kind of strange. I'm pretty sure that this is not a behavior she will continue, it's probably just a reflex or something. But the fact that she's done if 4 times seems a little weird.

She is our little squeaker. She is so noisy. She grunts and squeaks and squawks. She is a very happy baby. I am just enjoying every second with her. I was pretty excited to have a 3 1/2 year break between Ana and her because I love the newborn stage and it's hard to enjoy it when you have another toddler to take care of. I don't even really remember when Ana was a newborn because Ali wasn't even 2 yet and it was just crazy. I hardly get anything done around the house because I can hardly stand putting her down. I get to showering often around 3 or 4 in the afternoon, lovely I know.

Life with 3 kids hasn't really been that crazy yet. It really helps that Ali is in school, and that Ana is 3 1/2 and very helpful. I don't spend as much time with Ali and Ana as they need and as I want to but, that will come with time I guess, when Molly isn't so new. I've heard so many people say that the 3rd child was the hardest adjustment for them. I think it all depends on the timing of your kids. If Ana was only 2 and Ali 4 I think I might be going a little nutty right now. My only complaint is that I am extremely tired, but I expected that.

I am loving my 3 little girls. I'm enjoying this time and my Molly so much.

Comments

Scott and Mal said…
She is sooo cute! I love when little tiny babies have big frilly bows in their hair! She's adorable, just like your other two girls!
Mi'Chelle said…
Mindi, she's adorable -- she looks just like YOU! Do you think so?

I'm glad to hear that transitioning to three kids has been so pleasant for you. That gives me hope for the eventual future. ;)
Natalie said…
How fun! You kinda make me baby hungry and that isn't too good. :) Your girls are adorable. And cute update on your blog!
Rocia said…
I love the picture of her asleep in the bath. I can't believe how much she looks like you! What a little doll!
Joni said…
Can't wait to meet her.
Porter Family said…
Wow! She is such a little doll! She is so beautiful, just like your other girls!
Mishlers said…
So cute! I love that the firls are loving her so much. On Sunday Ana told me she was protecting her! :) so cute
Anonymous said…
I can tell, even at an early age- that Molly loves her Uncy Dav!
Kristen said…
oh my gosh, mindy, could she BE more adorable??? ah. . i love it, now we will have to see if your girls will let my little guy come hang out w/ all the ladies. . :) he would be WAY outnumbered but his mom would be SO happy!!!
Juliana said…
Super cute baby!!!!

Popular Posts