Sisters
I love my girls.
Ali and Ana are loving their baby sister. Little Molly has 3 mommies. They both love holding her, although it keeps Ali's attention a little longer. Ana holds her for one second and passes her right back.
I am finding it quite hard to be patient with how much they want to hold her, kiss her, hug her and love her. I know, I should be grateful that they love her that much. It just can't be fun being the third baby when your older sisters like to maul you like crazy.
Ali is such a good helper. She can't wait to see her every morning and in the afternoon when she gets back from school. She always needs to give her one last kiss before she goes to bed. She likes to call her "Molls".
Ana just can't get enough of her. For the first few days when we got back every time Ana held her the only thing she would say was, "She's vewy cute", and then hand her back. She also copies my baby talk. EVERYTHING I say, she says it to the baby in her little baby talk voice. She thinks she's so grown up.
When Molly sneezes Ana says, "Oh, the baby bless you-ed". I need to keep a paper and pen by me at all times to write down all the funny things Ana says about her.
I'm so excited to have these 3 little girls and to watch them grow up and be best friends. I love my sisters and I'm so excited that my girls get to experience that special sister bond. I'm not oblivious to the fact there will be serious fighting, that only sisters are capable of. Luckily that phase normally doesn't last forever. Through all the annoying, interfering, criticizing, borrowing (most of the time without asking aka stealing), breaking, hair pulling, cat fighting: you come away with an understanding, a bond and a love that is unique only to sisters. Aren't sisters the best?
Comments