Full House for Thanksgiving

My WHOLE family was together for Thanksgiving. It was sooo much fun to be with all of them. We had a packed house with a packed weekend. Thanksgiving, Black friday crazy shopping, family pictures, temple and brunch, Christmas party, and Molly's blessing.
First, Thanksgiving....

Here's the clan.

My girls loved being with their cousins. One really nice thing about having so much family is that all my kids have plenty of cousins their age. All these girls were born within the same year. Ali in May, McCaden in July, Ryen in October and Emma in December. There are quite a few groups of a bunch of kids the same age. They come in spurts.

Thanksgiving Tree. Cut-outs of all of our hands with a few things we are grateful for listed on them.

Christmas Party, complete with; fondue, frappe, pigs in a blanket, matching pajamas and being completely spoiled by grandma and grandpa.

Saturday Morning we were able to be at the temple with most of my family and then to the Little America Brunch.

Comments

Anonymous said…
More pictures! You haven't even gotten to the "Tree" party ones... (I know that's not what it's called, but I can't remember)... I'm a little jealous of the "whole family together" thing... that's my favourite. I'm so glad you had fun at home... but not too much, that you wouldn't come back!
Rocia said…
Dave, tell me those rats didn't get the A&W t-shirt. tell me it isn't so.

Popular Posts