Winter Bazaar


So at Ali's school they have something called the Winter Bazaar. It's basically where they get parents in the school to donate old toys and other things around the house besides clothes. Then the kids can purchase tickets and go buy the stuff.

I sent Ali with three dollars thinking that was enough to let her have fun and pick something but not enough that she would come home with too much garbage. Was I wrong. She brought home everything from a talking fish that hangs on the wall, and lots of used toys to a vase. This type of thing is actually a bit of a nightmare for me. Most of the toys need batteries and not just the easily replaceable ones like double A's or something. I'm also quite an organized person, probably in an unhealthy way. And I don't have a specific place to store these new treasures, which usually means there home is the garbage. But I think Ali would be a bit sad, at least right now.

I'm not quite sure how, but these new things might eventually find their way to the garbage. (How horrible am I?)

Oh, and it was crazy hair day at Ali's school. She thought she was pretty funny with her hair like this.

Comments

Popular Posts