Bodega Bay
We had another girls weekend trip. Which I'm pretty sure is going to become a yearly thing. This one was up the coast to a place called Bodega Bay. It was beautiful there. It was very windy and I'm allergic to whatever is in the air there, but that didn't hinder the fun in the least.
We mostly stayed in the beach house and ate all sorts of yummy junk food and chatted until the wee hours of the morning, that's what we do best.
We did venture out for a little bit and went to a cute little kite and taffy store.
We drove along the coast to see the beautiful view. Like I said, it was very windy.
Against our better judgment we sat in probably the nastiest hot tub ever. Seriously there were visible things floating around in there.
And we had a nice fancy dinner at the Duck Club, that was a bit more pricey than everyone anticipated. But all in all it was another fabulous time with some pretty fabulous ladies.
Comments