Major blog update

I have seriously neglected my blog for the past month or so. I went in and changed all the dates as to when they actually occurred for my own journaling purposes. So they are not all at the beginning like I've just posted them.

But for any of you who actually read this blog and are interested, here is link list of the new posts I just put up.

Halloween Costumes, Halloween, a pretty sunset, Molly's baths, Lemos Farm, A silly Ana thing, Blue Angels, Six Flags, Ana's ballet class, lots of visitors, Conservatory of Flowers.

I was just a little behind.

Comments

those cosutmes are so cute. your kids make very cute fairies. if you send me your e-mail to lake2008@bresnan.net i will send you an invite to our blog. we would like to keep up.
Vicki
Loni said…
I love all the costumes! Little Molly's is so stinking cute. Good job!
Marci said…
Good job on the update...the costumes are soo cute and so is your blog!
The Peterson's said…
Your costumes are cute. I love the Adam and Eve! What a fun family you have!
Bethany said…
I loved all of the pictures mindi! You did an excellent job on those costumes, wow! And the girl's in them are just adorable of course ") Sounds like a very fun fall. Christmas is around the corner and I am excited to see you guys ")
Shannon said…
Dear Mindi,
I came to check out your blog, and saw your mom's blog link...and I cried.
I am so sorry to hear of her cancer, I truly hope that she is doing well and that you and your family are comforted and blessed with miracles during this difficult time. Please know that my prayers and thoughts are with you...your mother is a beautiful and kind and wonderful woman and I wish her and your family the very very best.
Much love,
Shannon
stacibee said…
Mindi,
I too just came to check your blog and saw your mom's blog on the blogroll. I am so sorry and want you to know that my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Your darling mom is one tough cookie, so genuinely happy and positive. What a blessing to have a wonderful family and parents who love each other SOOO much to support each other through this unexpected experience.
Please let me know if there's anything I can do.
Staci
Kera said…
Such a cute new family photo at the top of your blog. Adorable.
Kourtney said…
Thanks for the cute Christmas card. What an adorable fam you have. The costumes are amazing you could go into business if you have not already.

Popular Posts