Ready for a Change


Comments

rachael said…
SOOO CUTE! Seriously if I could get a picture up, I cut my hair too,but I was looking at all your cute pics of your beautiful long hair and I was totally jealous! But You look GREAT! How fun, Have you EVER gone that short? I bet it's so easy to fix! I LOVE it!
stacibee said…
LOVE it! You look darling Mind!
Joni said…
YOU DID NOT!!!

Does that mean I have to grow my hair out and cats have to start loving dogs?

You look great. How coincidental that we all cut our hair yesterday and I'm about to post about it. I got bangs. Still not sure about them.
Michelle said…
Love, love, love, it! I didn't even know you were thinking of cutting it! You look darling, as usual.
The Peterson's said…
Oh my goodness mindi! That is so cute!! I love the hair cute.
Jaimin said…
You almost had me going...It is very cute though. If I'm wrong, please tell me, but I did some comparisons to your mom's blog.;)
the fellers said…
that is SO cute....you are SO cute!
rachael said…
Man, is Jaimin right? I'm a sucker. I am still in shock if she's not, I need to know, I'm dying! That, and I am a blog stalker today!
Mindi said…
Yeah, Jaimin's right. I was trying on my mom's wigs and thought this one was pretty cute. I took a picture because I also thought it looked pretty realistic, as it does on her, and I thought it would be funny to fake some people out. I figured some people would put it all together, you know, the fact that my mom has wigs and all, but it worked for a minute. And I have to say it was quite fun.

I do love short hair styles, I think it looks super cute on other people, but I'm just not that gutsy yet, to chop my hair off that short. And no, I've never had it this short before.
Bethany said…
Oh Mindi! I really thought you had done it, that is until I read the other comments. Which I typically do not do. Short would be cute on you though and that color is really cute on you! Good job though, you had me going ")
Margo M. Feller said…
As I said when we took the picture, you look darling my sweet, sweet daughter. But you would be darling no matter how you wear your hair.
Love you,
Mom
Erin said…
You totally had me...and Sam...and Grace. She really freaked out, "Oh, my gosh, that is sooo freaky!" I think she meant, "Wow, that's so cute!"
Becki said…
Well, you would've fooled me too if I hadn't read the post before this! It's still cute though!
Kourtney said…
I think you should go short it looks really good on you.

Popular Posts