Point Bonita Lighthouse


Our time here in this beautiful place is coming to an end very quickly. So we are determined to enjoy it as much as we can. So hopped in the car and headed over the Golden Gate Bridge to see the light house.








It is beautiful over there. It was a perfect little outing.

Comments

Joni said…
Once again, you're all gorgeous!

Do Dave's patients like that scruffy mug in their faces? :)
Mindi said…
I don't know about them, but I sure don't.
Ohhhh I love light houses! I am determined to see one soon!
Jamie said…
That is a beautiful picture of Dave crossing the bridge with Allie. That one is for sure frame-worthy.
Bethany said…
I actually was just thinking how handsome my brother is! I like the goatee. Not my opinion that matters though and he is always hadsome ")
What a fun outing, California is pretty.
The Peterson's said…
You take great pictures! I guess that is because you have a cute family! It looks like a fun day trip!
Jen C. said…
Mindi, every picture on here looks like it was taken by a professional photographer. Seriously. You should send some pictures in to be models for ads for American Family Insurance and Disneyland. You're like the perfect poster family for America.

I can't believe how fast your girls are growing up!! Your Valentine's dance is so cool. I think you're the coolest mom. Good on ya.
Margo M. Feller said…
Hi sweetie! I love all your blogs. Your pictures are amazing. I would love a copy of the close up of Jon in his suit at the MTC plus all your other pictures. Is there a way for me to download pictures from your blog to my pc? I love you. You are a wonderful mom, daughter, wife etc.
Mom

Popular Posts