A visit from the Hansbrow clan


My fabulous sister and her family came out for a visit. It was so great to have them here. We crammed a lot into the time they had here. They went to the Academy of Sciences while I stayed home to let Molly sleep, since she's been sick. Apparently it was a good thing I didn't go. It was free day and it was a nightmare. At least they got to see it. We went to Alamo Square and Fisherman's Warf and drove down Lombard street. Here are some of the other places we ventured out to see that I got pictures of.

The Palace of Fine Arts


Japanese Tea Gardens


We took a ferry ride to Sausalito


Where we enjoyed that quaint little town, a tasty candy shop and some trinket toy store shopping.

Sutro Heights Park

My brother-in-law, actually grew up in the East Bay so he took us over to a place he used to go to growing up, Mt Diablo State Park.

It was beautiful there.


We had a good time there exploring, hiking and climbing. (and taking pictures)


It was so fun to have you guys here. Miss you already.

Comments

Jaimin said…
Such great pictures, and Molly looks so big walking down that path by herself! Holy moly!!
Your photography always looks amazing! You talented girl you!
The Peterson's said…
Wow! you are really good at taking pictures! I am glad that they could come for a visit, It is nice to get together!
wait.... I'm so out of the loop, where the heck have I been for the past 5 years? Holy cow, Jackie has 5 kids?????? Wow!
I love these pictures, they are so awesome.
Feller said…
You are getting really good with that camera, those pictures are awesome.
Margo M. Feller said…
I am so glad you had such a fun visit. I have to agree with everyone your pictures are awesome.
Love you sweetie!
Jamie said…
Cute, cute pictures. I love the one of Molly in the grass.

Popular Posts