Feller Family Reunion
I think this is the 3rd official Feller family reunion. It's my mom and dad's children and their grandchildren. It feels weird to start having a family reunion with my parents and siblings because usually the term family reunion refers to a whole slew of people you generally only see at a reunion. My parents, my siblings and I and our spouses and children are all pretty close and get together lots still, but it is quite difficult to get all of us together at the same time so the reunions have been a great time for that.
This year we went to Bear Lake, conveniently close to where I live. Ali started us off on the wrong foot with a bout of a stomach bug which traveled through our children throughout the remainder of the trip. Luckily we had our own room to quarantine the sickies, but those poor kids of mine were so looking forward to being with their cousins. It was quite sad. Each of them was well enough to be with the cousins for at least one of the days so at least they had that.
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures other than the short time we played at the beach. All the other times I was too busy enjoying being with my family to want to break out the camera. Us Feller's tend to overestimate the amount of food we need and there was A LOT of food, it was all super yummy and we sure enjoyed it, even though we took whole coolers of it home. I got to try ebelskeivers for the first time thanks to Jamie, and it has become a favorite amongst all of us. We ventured out to see the Pickleville playhouse's Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dream Coat, it was fabulous and my kids LOVED it. We had some great minute to win it games, some potato gun shooting, lots of game playing, a little boating, some play time at the beach and the menfolk did some golfing. I feel lucky to have such a close family for myself and for my kids.
I'm a fan of Bear Lake, and the Feller family reunion.



