Portraits

I took the girls last week to get their pictures taken. You know the yearly pictures. I always dread this experience because it is usually a nightmare. Dave always tells me that if I want him to get mad at our kids for no reason and no fault of theirs to take him with me to get their pictures taken. It frustrates him too, a lot. I did go by myself this time, just because he's in school. Nice excuse, huh. They actually did very very well. We just got them taken at JCPenney. I know we are high spenders. That's all we can really afford right now, but I was actually pleasantly surprised at the quality of JCPenney. I usually take the girls to Target, ( I know another top quality expensive place :) ) but they don't have target portrait studios out here. I was way more impressed with JCPenney. They were great. Here are some of my favorites.









Comments

stacibee said…
Darling! I'm very impressed!
Mishlers said…
Your girls are beautiful!
~Heather

Popular Posts