"Big" Little Girl



I can't believe how fast time flies by and I seem to just let it slip through my fingers. My girls are growing up so fast. Alison has always been a very independent little girl and always wants to try things on her own. So it came as no surprise to me that she was determined to learn how to tie her own shoe laces. She does get a little frustrated and still wants to figure it out on her own. Dave learned the bunny ear way and I learned the other way and I think Dave's way is a little easier to explain. So after a few tries, we have a master shoe tier on our hands. She loves that she can do it all by herself. Where did the time go, seriously. She starts kindergarten in a few weeks. I'm afraid before I know it she will be a teenager, YIKES!!

Comments

stacibee said…
Oh my heavens! She looks like such a big girl in that picture?! What a beauty.

Popular Posts