Happy Little Corner
The main reason I love this new apartment is because of the extra space we have that we haven't ever been used to. It's super nice to have enough closet space that I don't have to cram everything in to fit. So instead of rummaging through closets, pushing stuff out of the way until I can find what I need I can open the closet and actually see what I went in to find. I feel like I can be way more organized, which I love. I'm obsessed with organization.
Another great thing about the space, is I transformed a part of our closet into my little crafting center. Complete and ready for scrapbooking, sewing, painting, etc. I love that if I have an unfinished project or I'm in the middle of a scrapbooking layout, I can just leave it all out and shut the door. I think I'm going to be able to do a lot of those things a bit more now that I don't have to spend a third of the time getting all the stuff out and another third putting it all back. (Although, I will have to part from any type of projects in there for quite a while with the new baby.) It does get a bit hot in there and there are no windows but I don't care, I love it. I have been spending quite a bit of time in there recently because I decided to make crib bedding for the new baby. Maybe not the most wise decision I've ever made with so few weeks left, but I do enjoy it and I think if I can get it done, it will be cute and fun to have. Here's to a whole new world of "crafting", although it is nothing compared to what I will (hopefully) have someday, it's a start.
Comments
sheri