4 years ago...


...Ana graced us with her presence. Wow. I can hardly get my head around how fast these four years have gone by. My little Ana is all grown up and I'm not so sure how and when it happened. She is and always has been such a sweet little girl. I just can't get enough of her bouncy red curls and her cute little voice, that I wish I could just bottle up forever. She is all girl and she's got the love of pink and princesses, and the drama and emotional instability to prove it.

She certainly does "make me smile". If only she would "take her time" growing up. Unfortunately I don't see the next four years, and more, going by any less quickly. So I guess I better make it count.

Oh, I love this girl. Happy Birthday Sweet Ana!

(PS I love the last picture, that's my Ana. Messy face and all)

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is so cute! The picture of her in between the purple trees looks JUST like you! What a doll!
Kaisa Bailey said…
Cute Mindi! Happy Birthday Anna!
Anonymous said…
Aww...Happy Birthday little Ana!!
erin said…
Happy Birthday Ana!!! :)

Popular Posts