St Patricks Day Park

We took a trip to the park on St Patrick's Day. Not because it was St Patrick's Day, just for the sake of getting out of the house. And as I looked at the pictures we took, I realized the park we picked was very fitting for the holiday because it's green everywhere. So just a few pics a of an outing to the park.

Sporting the color green.

Swinging with Daddy.

Ana is obsessed with these swings.


I love these girls.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What cute pictures! I love the last one, what a great shot! How fun to have so many beautiful girls!
Anonymous said…
I love these pictures! I'll have to agree with Rach, that last one is just precious!! Definitely a framer. ;)
Mishlers said…
Ok hi super talented photographers! Are you for hire? :)
Kera said…
look at you with all your girls. that is just adorable.

Popular Posts