Wow how are you Mindi? Your family is really cute and I am very impressed by the Glamor Birthday Party. As Im reading it, I just keep thinking "What a good idea, how did she think of that, how cute!" I can tell your a really cute mom and wife. Congradulations on your family. I am inspired by your Power 90 I have a hard time believing that you needed to loose any kind of weight, but congrads. It is so fun to hear from you well have to keep in touch. Brynn
Anonymous said…
I can't believe you only have 1 more year too. I really want to make it p there before you move, do you think 10 is a full house? :)
Thanks so much for your comment; I'm so glad that you wrote! That is a beautiful picture of San Fran. I, too, would like to add my adoration to the glamor girl party--what a cute idea. My fav was the cake; you are seriously too cute. I'm so glad that I found you and Jaimin in the blogging world--LOVE you two, you are great. You will have to show me the ropes in San Fran when we get up there in August.
Cute blog Mindi...I found it on your facebook site. Looks like you really enjoy San Fransisco. We were thinking about going there this summer. What's fun to do there??
Comments
Thanks so much for your comment; I'm so glad that you wrote! That is a beautiful picture of San Fran. I, too, would like to add my adoration to the glamor girl party--what a cute idea. My fav was the cake; you are seriously too cute. I'm so glad that I found you and Jaimin in the blogging world--LOVE you two, you are great. You will have to show me the ropes in San Fran when we get up there in August.
ps. I got your magnet boards and will try and send them off tomorrow.