San Diego Temple


We got to San Diego late on Saturday and on Sunday we went to go see the San Diego temple. I have a million pictures because it is absolutely gorgeous.

Dave and I actually went to San Diego on our honeymoon. It's fun to go back and reminisce about that time of our lives. Our lives sure have changed, seven years down the road. As is evident by the fact that our oldest child took this picture.

It was Father's Day, too. I love to see this sweet dad with his little girls. These girls adore him, and so do I. Happy Father's Day!




Comments

Brynn said…
your pictures are really precious! Your little girl is a good photographer ;)!
Anonymous said…
I love these pictures! That has always been my favorite temple, and happens to be where John & I were married! I can't believe how old your girls look! They are so pretty, and photogenic! I can't wait to hear more about your trip!
Bethany said…
That looks so beautiful! Ali did a very good job with that picture! She must get that from you Mind :)
Jen C. said…
Mindi, sorry I haven't commented in a while but you have the cutest family and I'm so glad you guys are totally livin it up out there! Of course, when Dave's done with school, you're going to move back to Utah,right? :) Are you guys coming back for the New Hoz reunion? Sure would love to see you!!

Will you wish Dave a late happy birthday for me? The twins were born the 24th, so now Dave, Joni and the babies will all be celebrating the same week. :)

Happy July!
Jen
Kourtney said…
It looks like you had a wonderful time. Scott and I went to San Diego on our honeymoon too but that was almost 5 years ago. The celestrial room is so beautiful.

Popular Posts