Sea World


The only amusement park type entertainment we ventured out to see in San Diego was Sea World.

We really enjoyed it, can you tell? No seriously, the girls did like it, the sun was just really bright for that picture making it very uncomfortable to look up. Although, Ali would have been happy had we spent the entire vacation in the pool. Every second of every day that we weren't in the pool she was asking when we could go to the pool. And while at Sea World she was always asking if we could sit in the soak zone for the shows, no thank you. We actually thought we would have enough time after Sea World to go back to the Condo and go to the pool, when we broke the news to Ali that the pool was a no go, she said, "Oh man, now we wasted all our time at Sea World, and we can't go swimming" How cruel we are as parents, to have wasted all her swimming time to take her to Sea World.

The Shamu Show

Holding starfish

Cirque de la Mer

A few kiddo rides


The dolphin show

Oooh...Aaaah!

Beluga Whales
We found a deal online that offered a 2 day pass for cheaper than a one day pass. Hmmm, what should we do, the one day pass for more money or a 2 day pass that saves us some money and gives us an extra day; tough choice. So, on our second day we arrived after dinner time to see all the night shows, which were a lot cooler to watch in every way. The shows were better and it wasn't so dang hot.

The girls with their souvenir Shamu's at the night show, Shamu Rock's.

We wore little Ana right out.

And for those of you who know the story, they still don't sell corn dogs at Sea World. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like fun! Our kids didn't like sea world that much either. What cruel parents you are for making them go :)
Anonymous said…
Looks like a good time was had by all. ;) I loved Sea World when I went (of course I was like 21 or 22 :)). I'm glad you guys had a great vacation!
What?! no corn dogs? How disappointing. I have heard my mother Heidi tell that story many times! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Anonymous said…
We were just saying tonight that we'd like to go to Sea World while we live in CA. Now I'm even more excited to go. I think Keagan would think it's awesome, especially if he can hold a starfish! ~Steph
Hillary said…
Oh the corn dog story is a classic!! What a let down... Still no corn dogs. I hope you found something to eat :)

Popular Posts