First Christmas Card


You'd think that an "our first Christmas" card would consist of a cute newly married couple just starting their little family. Not in the Gordon household, our first Christmas card is 7 years and 3 kids later. I do have good intentions of doing a Christmas card every year and it always seems to find its way to the bottom of the list. Finally this year, the stars aligned, and it all seemed to work out and we sent out our First Christmas card. I was almost about to scratch the whole thing, yet again, but we got some great pictures taken by my friend Regan and we found a card that coordinated with our picture so well that I had to do it. (Thank you Costco)
Happy Holidays!

Comments

rachael said…
I love that you blog like me, and I love this card! It's too cute! With all the unknowns about the economy and where it's headed, as long as there is still Costco, I will be fine :) I just found out I spend 25% of our income there... Ouch!

Popular Posts