5.12.10


we couldn't be more thrilled.

Comments

the fellers said…
Congratulations you guys!
Michelle said…
YAY!!!!!! What a perfect little foot! What a cute little baby! Congrats to you. Wish I was there to bring your family a meal. Hope you are feeling okay.
Yeah! That's awesome! Congrats!
stacibee said…
Whoo hoo! Good for you guys!
Jaimin said…
Hey you! Did you know this when I saw you? Turkey. ;) Congratulations! :) Hope you're feeling well and that everything is going well.
Nate and Jenny said…
Congratulations! I was expecting this news soon. Hope all is well.
Sheri said…
Congrats! You are a week and some ahead of me!
Raquel Ruggles said…
I'm due the day after! Congratulations on your little bean!
rachael said…
I knew it! Congrats guys, that's exciting! How are YOU feeling?
WahooooO!!!! Another cutie to add to the already cute bunch :) So cool. Good luck with the pregnancy, girl!
Kourtney said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kera said…
A little bird told me the good news. Congratulations!
Kera said…
I can't believe this baby will be born at Logan Regional Hospital. Still Jealous.
Kylene said…
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. Ultra sound pic's make me happy. :)
Kourtney said…
Congrats! We hope that the month of May brings you good luck in getting a Royce of your own. (Our little Royce was born a few days after that last year).

Popular Posts