Halloween

(just a little behind)
Photobucket

The girls were little fairies once again this year. I spent a lot of time making these costumes last year and I think they turned out pretty cute, so I thought I'd put them to use yet again. Molly's I had to modify a little but other than that they fit splendidly and I was grateful to not have to buy or make them again this year.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

rachael said…
You are amazing! I can't imagine being that patient :) You did a great job! I'm glad you used them again! I love the tiara's the best, how did you make those? Too cute! (Did they all keep them on?)
Jaimin said…
Still love them. :) Love that you were able to take their pictures outside against nature. Look like little woodland fairies. ;)
Carrie said…
Wow! I am totally impressed that you made these. They are adorable. It will be fun to add a fourth girl to the pics.
Those are the cutest costumes. I would use them every year you can!! Good for you :) Your girls are just adorable!

Popular Posts