White Coat Ceremony

I am very proud of Dave all that he has done this past year. On Wednesday we were able to celebrate his white coat ceremony. It is a little ceremony where they are "hooded" with white coats in representation of their new step in the whole Dental School process of being able to see patients. The white coats have their names embroidered on them with the little letters in front "Dr.". That was pretty fun to see. Dave saw his first patient the day after and is very excited to be starting this new part of Dental School.

Yes, that's Dr David.

"Being Hooded"

Proud Parents!

Very Proud Wife

Looking pretty professional I'll say!

WAHOO!!!!!

These are some of my wonderful friends out here. I feel so grateful to have these girls here with me. We are certainly proud of our husbands, but didn't we earn these coats too? Well that's what we thought, hence the picture.

Comments

Joni said…
I'm proud of y'all too. It's been a long road. Way to GO!!!!
Patrick&Kera said…
that picture with all the girls in the white coats is so dang cute! Team effort right!

Popular Posts