Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
more spice than sugar
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
June 01, 2009
8 years later...
... and I love this guy more than ever!
Happy Anniversary!
Comments
Jaimin
said…
Has it seriously been 8 years? My dress is still hanging in the closet at my parent's house. :)Congratulations you guys!
Joni
said…
Happy Anniversary, you guys.
Just two more years and we're going on a cruise.
you comin?
The Peterson's
said…
Yay for 8! Happy Anniversary!
rachael
said…
Happy Anniversary!
Bethany
said…
Glad to hear it " ) There couldn't be a better woman for Dave than you I'm sure! " )
Kourtney
said…
Congratulations!
erin
said…
Eight years, three beautiful children, and a doctorate degree. Let the Happily Ever After begin. Congratulations you two. :)
Erin
said…
I can't believe you have been married for that long. Gees... It doesn't seem that long ago we were in New Hoz together. Crazy.
Popular Posts
November 13, 2009
change
May 06, 2010
She's here!!
Comments
Just two more years and we're going on a cruise.
you comin?