Alumni Banquet
date: Friday June 12, 2009
location: The Ritz-Carlton

Well I will say that Pacific sure knows how to throw a party. Graduation weekend is full of celebratory events. The first of which was the Alumni/Graduate Banquet, a black tie event at the Ritz Carlton. It was fun to get all dressed up and celebrate such an accomplishment.

Both of our parents were able to come celebrate with us. (Thanks to Dave's younger brothers for watching the girls.)

The food was yummy. I don't think it was worth what we forked over to go, but it was still fantastic.

my mom and I

The girls

Rebecca

Rocia

Loni
and the only full length shot I got of my dress. ( I had to do some alterations on this dress to make it appropriate and it was very time consuming and very frustrating, but I think it turned out well in the end. Thanks Steph for helping.)

Danny and Dave.

After dinner, the extremely long award ceremony and lots of pictures we danced the night away. It was a perfect night, a great way to spend our last night with our dear San Francisco friends.
location: The Ritz-Carlton

Well I will say that Pacific sure knows how to throw a party. Graduation weekend is full of celebratory events. The first of which was the Alumni/Graduate Banquet, a black tie event at the Ritz Carlton. It was fun to get all dressed up and celebrate such an accomplishment.

Both of our parents were able to come celebrate with us. (Thanks to Dave's younger brothers for watching the girls.)

The food was yummy. I don't think it was worth what we forked over to go, but it was still fantastic.

my mom and I

The girls

Rebecca

Rocia

Loni
and the only full length shot I got of my dress. ( I had to do some alterations on this dress to make it appropriate and it was very time consuming and very frustrating, but I think it turned out well in the end. Thanks Steph for helping.)

Danny and Dave.
After dinner, the extremely long award ceremony and lots of pictures we danced the night away. It was a perfect night, a great way to spend our last night with our dear San Francisco friends.
Comments
2nd Royce when I saw that I thought it was cool and I had to share.
Hope you are settling into your new area...I, too, miss the Bay area. But oh what adventures await, right?
shan
www.somuchhappyness.blogspot.com