Graduation


Dave is done! This has been no small feat and has been a long time in the making and I can't believe that he is finally finished.
Congrats Dave!
I am very proud of you.

PS I forgot to order announcements in time and now I'm glad I did because my sister, Jacki, is amazing. She just threw this announcement together for me in 20 minutes. If you ever need anything created in photoshop just let me know, she is awesome and very reasonably priced.

Comments

stacibee said…
Whoa! How exciting for you guys!!!
Joni said…
I'm proud of him too and you both deserve a huge congratulations for a long road gone down together.

I couldn't be happier for you!
The Peterson's said…
Congrats! Where are you off to now? Doesn't it feel great to have him done!!
Kourtney said…
congratulations! That is awesome.
Jaimin said…
Congratulations, Dave! So happy for you guys! Where are you off to now?
Cam said…
Congrats! Hopefully we can hang out when we're all back in UT.
Erin said…
good job dave

Popular Posts