Two front teeth


Blast! I've been dreading when Ali would have to sport this toothless grin. I guess it's not so much this toothless grin, (it's actually pretty cute) as it is the...'my teeth are too big for my face grin'...that is going to follow, and cause many years of awkward school pictures. Sorry, we must all go through this phase Ali. You'll still be beautiful, as always.

This tooth extraction was quite significant for this little gal, she pulled it out all by herself. What I wouldn't give to have that whole experience on video. She didn't want her dad to do it, (I'm not sure why, you can't really get more qualified to do that sort of thing than he is) so he told her to pull it out herself. So she stood there in front of the mirror for some time talking herself into doing it (that was a funny little conversation to listen in on) Then she did it. All....by....her...self.

I don't think I've ever seen her more happy in her entire 7 year lifetime. The elation, the pride, the complete and utter satisfaction made for an absolutely amazing moment to witness. When the toothfairy came to leave some money she found a note that Ali put under her pillow, unbeknownst to us, with her tooth that said,

"Dear Toothfairy,
I pulled my tooth out all by myself. So please leave me all your dollars.
love, Ali"

Congratulations on such a triumphant moment in your life Ali gal.

Comments

I love this story! Especially, "Please leave me all your dollars!" Hahaha. How are things going for you guys? Any luck on homes/jobs/etc?

Popular Posts