Half way there...


Today I am officially half way done with my pregnancy. 20 weeks and counting. I feel, actually, that this one is going by a lot quicker than my other two did. I haven't been as anxious for this baby to come as the other too. Not because I'm not excited or anything, I just have lots of other things occupying my mind right now. But as the weeks get closer I get more and more excited to have another little baby in our home.

I think this last half of pregnancy is going to go by a lot quicker than the first half. We've got about another month before Dave finishes this quarter. And in that time we are moving to a different apartment. We will finally be in a 3 bedroom apartment; it only took us 6 years. :) Then we have a super fun summer vacation planned. Which will fly right by I'm sure. Then when we get back we will have only 10 weeks left before our baby comes.

Comments

Joni said…
Okay, no worries about having to go to the Nu Hoz thing pregnant. I don't know if anyone will even be able to tell.

You lucky thing. You carry 'em close.

Congrats on your landmark.
stacibee said…
What are your summer plans like?
Anonymous said…
How fun! I miss you guys SOOOO much! I can't wait to see you in June! I'm bringin my camera for sure.
Mindi said…
As soon as Dave finishes his last final we are headed to San Diego for a few days and then the Disneyland with my whole family. It was a christmas present from my parents. Then we are headed back to Utah. Which probably doesn't sound like much fun but we are way excited, to see a bunch of people we haven't seen in a long time.
Natalie said…
How are you so skinny and you are PREGNANT???
Patrick&Kera said…
hey tiny girl!! Pregnancy looks good on you :) who won the competition the other night?
Mindi said…
We actually tied. And that was with me holding your sweet baby for like 5 or so minutes. I totally would have won otherwise. :)

Popular Posts